In this section:
- Spain Expat's Moving in Spain section brings you... Information about moving to Spain and annecdotal advice for those about to move. Moving/removal companies, different services, lists of boxes, shipping, customs, ports, valuating your goods, and getting your empadronamiento for expatriates in Spain.
Tagged: residency, health insurance, moving to spain, apartment, move to spain, business, residence, taxes, visa, moving, spanish, list, language, car, mail, electronics, pets, flights, checklist, accommodations, bank account, to do, relocation
- Spain Expat's Moving in Spain section brings you... The Moving to Spain TO DO list (checklist) of things you will need to take care of before moving/ relocating. Information and preparations like: learning Spanish, business, visa, changing your home residency status, getting health insurance, a foreign bank account, purchasing electronics, and finding accommodations.
- Spain Expat's Moving in Spain section brings you... Information about cheap flights and airlines that service Spain. There are many options and potential pitfalls; we provide information based on our personal experience about flying to Spain, and a note about flying into Spain and your legal status.
Tagged: moving to spain, moving, home, furnishing, sofa, decorating, chairs, kitchen, house, couch, ikea spain, department stores spain, furniture shops, furniture spain, furniture packs spain, antique furniture
- Spain Expat's Moving in Spain section brings you... The what, where and how much of moving and buying furniture, furnishing and decorating your new home in Spain.
- Spain Expat's Moving in Spain section brings you... Information about how to import animals and pets into Spain. Includes: certifications, verterinarians' certificates, regulations, pet passports, most specifically importing pets from the US and Canada. Also note the regulations for owning a dangerous animal.
- Spain Expat's Moving in Spain section brings you... Information about importing cars and vehicles into Spain from the UK and North American (Canada, US). Read about insurance, residency status and your license, shipping information, getting estimates for vehicle removals to Spain and the taxes associated with importing cars.