Visiting Torrevieja
Posted: 02 May 2007 04:35 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2007-04-19

Hello
my wife and I are visiting Torrevieja in July in the hope of moving out here sometime soon after. Please can anyone recommend any local towns that are not to be missed while we are here? I’d love to hear from people in the area.
many thanks

Posted: 02 May 2007 07:09 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2007-05-02

I quite like La Zenia beach (south of Torrevieja with a the Hotel La Zenia right next to it). In addition, San Pedro del Pinatar (just inside Murcia province) has a lovely port and beach area - especially in the summer as the beach bars are open. Los Alcazares (also inside Murcia but slightly further than San Pedro) is also very nice with good beaches by the Mar Menor.

Further north Guadamar is also nice and inland there are many villages which retain a Spanish feel. If you stray as far north as Alicante one day be sure to enter on the coast road and to your left you will find very large palm tree gardens which house rivers, lakes, waterfall and a few cafes. A lovely place to relax.

Glyn Moran
Partner
Costa Blanca Legal & Fiscal Consultants

Javea / Xabia - Benijofar - Los Alcazares

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
http://www.legalandfiscal.com

Posted: 04 May 2007 11:12 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2007-04-30

Torrevieja front is a lovely walk in the evenings, take your time and enjoy a coffee on the prom or an ice cream from one of the few “heladerias” and watch the wrld go by.

I love Guardamar beach and would fully recommend a visit.  Also, Los Montesinos hasn’t lost any of its magic or Spanish feel even though it’s being developed considerably but that’s mainly on the parimeter.If you’re driving then there’s Orihuela, Murcia, Elche and even Cartegena that are all within easy reach and all have there own fascination and places to see.

Signature 

http://www.opirentals.com

‹‹ The Real Spanish Police.      AA in Barcelona ››