Please help find Madeleine Mc Cann
Posted: 11 May 2007 09:28 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-05-11

Please excuse the interuption but we are trying to help with a massive poster campaign that is currently underway to help find the missing 3 year old Madeleine Mc cann who was abducted last week in Potugal. It is possible that she is in Spain or has passed through Spain.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Please follow the link above to view and print off a poster that has been translated into Spanish. You can also downlaod the english version.

Please please send this as an email attachment to all of your contacts in Spain and display the poster in your windows/cars etc.

Please help in any way you can.

Many thanks

Davina

Posted: 15 May 2007 04:16 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-05-15

Please excuse the interuption but we are trying to help with a massive poster campaign that is currently underway to help find the missing 3 year old Madeleine Mc cann who was abducted last week in Potugal. It is possible that she is in Spain or has passed through Spain.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Please follow the link above to view and print off a poster that has been translated into Spanish. You can also downlaod the english version.

Please please send this as an email attachment to all of your contacts in Spain and display the poster in your windows/cars etc.

Please help in any way you can.

Many thanks

Posted: 17 May 2007 05:44 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Davina and Ja,

FYI. I’ve merged your two threads and made them sticky to keep them at the top of the forums list. If there’s anything else we can do, please let me know.

FYI2: Your links to the espagnol.htm page are broken. Do you have an updated link for us?

Feel free to update this post with any additional information too.

Thanks and good luck. Our thoughts are with the McCanns.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 09 June 2007 06:47 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2007-06-09

Does anyone have the latest news on Madeleine???

Signature 

Change Your Life…......http://www.webs.com/makechanges/

Posted: 10 June 2007 05:03 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

The Scotsman has a good lengthy update here. It would seem that they’re scaling down the hunt for Madeleine a bit, at least for a while while they collect themselves a grieve. I think that’s sensible.

Also interesting in there: our best friend Google’s hearts went out to the family so much they nearly posted a picture of Madeleine on their homepage.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 07 August 2007 11:38 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2007-08-05

I see that they’ve let the suspect go, as it were; I’m afraid that I didn’t even get news of this little girl’s abduction until about two weeks ago. It’s terribly sad. It’s a great thing that her Posters have now been taken now as far as India and Australia, but I would believe that she was still somewhere in Portugal and not been taken across any border - as it would be too difficult a thing for an abductor to achieve I’d think. Let’s hope and pray that she is found and very soon. I can’t imagine ther terror of having your child disappear - I ‘lost’ one of the kids I’m caring for for an hour back in April and literally nearly collapsed…he was only gone to a neighbours house and had ‘forgotten’ the rule about asking me first…I just can’timagine…

Signature 

Giving dignity and respect to a man simply because he is a man - also includes our children