FREE Website For Your Business
Posted: 12 April 2011 05:49 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-04-12

Free Website For Your Business

The internet today is the first option when one needs to search for information, services and products and if you do not have a business online, people, some of whom could very well be your next potential customers won’t ever find you. But they might find somebody else - your competition!

If you don’t have a website already you maybe missing out on excellent opportunities to drive customers to your web domain as well as your brick and mortar outlet.

Besides, if your competition already has a business online, it’s a compelling reason that you should have one too. Unlike in the real world, your potential customers who are online, can and will conveniently visit the next option, with a mere click.

We live in a highly competitive and impatient world. And you don’t want to miss a fabulous business opportunity just because you don’t have a website!
While there are a lot of reasons why you personally would want to take your small business online, here are a few definite reasons why your small business should have a web presence as well. The sooner the better!

Today everyone’s on the Internet
Most online users use the internet for email and also for searching information. And there is a possibility that they are searching for a service or product similar to what you offer!

Why miss it, when you can get your business online today!

Easy accessibility for your existing clientele.

We live in a highly impatient world where everything is required right now or never.

Therefore, it makes good business sense for small business owner to attend to his customers around the clock, as and when required.

More importantly, with your small business website, it becomes so much easier and convenient for your existing and prospective clients to log on to your website and browse through the services and products that you offer, whenever they want to.

It’s like having a brochure online which is much cheaper to maintain and update as it is easily editable.

By providing more details on your website, your clients can now have a better understanding of your small business, your products, locations, etc. and if interested, they can contact you through the website itself.

Relationship Management.

Get your business online and you can employ newsletters and emailers to keep close contact with your loyal customer base and get them up-to-date on new developments and offers.

To Launch My New Internet Marketing Business

I am offering 100 Local Business in Murcia a
Website built for free by me.

All you have to pay for is a Domain Name which Is 15 euros and a websites hosting package which is 4 Euros Per month

Not only that you will also get

50 Usd Free Google Advertising Credits and
25 Usd Free Yahoo Advertising Credits

This is a genuine offer and opportunity to create your business online presence

And I am sure that if you look to some the local designers you will see that a website can start from around 300 Euros or more not including the domain or web hosting,

If you interested in this offer please contact me Via email for more information and the arrange to have a chat.

Remember This Is Only Available For the First 100 Business

So You will need to act Fast

Posted: 04 May 2011 04:20 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2011-04-27

Nice information for built own website. If anyone want to build his/her own website just define domain name in few dollars per year or you can also get free domains on internet from which you can easily tell your ideas and thinking to the people whom searching for that.