Costs of self-employment in Spain
Posted: 24 January 2013 07:36 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2013-01-24

Hey,

I’m self-employed back home (Poland, EU), I am a tour leader. I usually work as a tour leader employed as a self-employed freelancer by Polish travel agencies, who send me to Spain. I would like to move to Spain, and I’m considering closing my company in Poland and opening it in Spain. I sincerely hope this would allow me to live in Spain, which is my main goal.

My question is: what are the costs of self-employment in Spain? In Poland, we pay the equivalent of about 200 ? per month (health service, insurance etc), plus 18% of income tax. What does it look like in Spain?

Is it possible to live in Spain but have a company registered in another country? Is it possible to issue Polish invoices in case of a self-employed worker employed by Spanish travel agencies (or companies in general)?

Agnieszka

Posted: 25 January 2013 02:03 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Did you see this article? http://www.spainexpat.com/spain/information/jobs_and_working_in_spain/

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.