Import Export registration
Posted: 09 May 2012 09:35 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-07-27

Hi,
Can somebody please guide me to few forums where in I can register my organization for trade, I’m basically targeting companies that are on a lookout for “EXPORT AGENTS” for India….
Back in India I’ve already registered a company for Import/Export I’ve also acquired IEC code for a few products now I’m stranded for this of my business idea.
For e.g. I want to import few stuff from Spain to India, for this I need companies that can have tie up with us and let us expand their business in India.

thanks,
Swatantra

Posted: 11 May 2012 01:11 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Interesting. That could be difficult to find online. Are you able to visit Spain to make some connections?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 11 May 2012 01:41 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-07-27

Yes I can

Posted: 23 February 2014 05:46 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2014-02-23

We provide shipping services to spanish companies interested to export, so we can collaborate, tell me what are the products where you are specialized to import in India.

Signature