LOOKING FOR PARTICIPANTS FOR AN EXCITING RESEARCH PROJECT
Posted: 01 December 2016 05:28 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-12-01

Hola, Hello, Hallo, Ciao, Sal?t?
I?m working for a market research institute. At the moment we have an exciting study on the life of expats in Mallorca, Alicante, Barcelona and Madrid. In Mallorca we are looking for Germans who have bought a house in Mallorca recently (German speakers). In Alicante we are looking for British who have bought a house in Alicante recently (English speakers) in Madrid and Barcelona we are looking for expats and immigrants with different professions and occidental nationalities (Spanish language with English as fall back).
If you are interested in taking part in a meeting of 2hrs length with around 6 others, just write me a private message and I will pass you more information. Of course you will receive an incentive for your contribution.
Would be great to have you on board!

Posted: 01 March 2018 08:47 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-03-01

Hi, if you studying in university just write my essay university  to me. And I help you, some tips for you. The scholar must review his or her own thoughts on the problem after having a student knows the info presented to them. Research that facilitates his / her feelings should be found by the pupil. Alternatively, the pupil might sort views through study. May the pupil produce a substantial and powerful reaction, only once the pupil has executed study. The reaction report should have a release, which describes the back ground of the problem and carries a statement. Your body of the reaction survey should include fresh info that helps the studentis viewpoint, including specifics, tips, and hypotheses. The conclusion should state why the pupil has responded within the manner in which she or he replied. A reply assignment practices technique and the exact same structure as any comparable kind of report.