Customers broker at the Port?
Posted: 09 May 2008 05:06 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2008-05-09

Hello future expats!

I’ll be moving to Barcelona sometime this summer and would like to order a shipping container. However, the logistics company that I’ve contacted said that I’ll probably need to hire a customers broker (which is usually the case outside of the US). But she wasn’t sure. Does anyone have experience with shipping containers at the Port of Barcelona? Do I need to hire a customers broker? And if so, do you know of any? I’d be very appreciative of any advice, recommendations, and/or suggestions!

Thanks!!!

Posted: 10 May 2008 04:32 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2007-03-17

hi

We are in the process of moving from the US to barcelona. Our container arrived yesterday at the port. The moving company that we used is taking care of everything, we are bringing car and furniture.
if you need any info on what kind of paper we needed , email me and I will be more than happy to share our experience with you.

sylvie

Posted: 10 May 2008 09:31 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2008-05-09

Hi Sylvie,

What moving company are you using?

Posted: 11 May 2008 12:04 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2007-03-17

we used

http://www.unigroupworldwide.com

Posted: 14 June 2018 08:24 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2018-02-23

I know this is a very very late thread and a late reply but well just in case you need a logistics company again, I would like to suggest one. You can visit or check BR International Logistics Transportation Services, the company provides logistics services including customs brokerage and shipping. I think this is the kind of company that you are looking for but it seems I’m late suggesting it. LOL.

‹‹ RE-REGISTERING A RHD UK CAR      Spanis life ››