please please help - moving
Posted: 27 February 2012 08:07 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-02-19

Hi there

Please can you help, i am desperate to get back to the UK, and I need a reliable man and van or shipping sevice that anyone can recommend. I am on my own here and have no support as have split from my partner, if anyone can recommend someone I would be very grateful

thank you

simone

Posted: 20 May 2012 02:18 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-03-20

Hi Simone ,

Did you get fixed up ?? We are hoping to move out to Spain in a few months time , just getting some paperwork sorted , only there will be an empty van coming back to UK , I’m sure he would negotiate a very reasonable price , no worries if your home .

Hope all goes well for you ,,

Mary

Posted: 20 May 2012 02:57 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-02-19

Hi Mary,

no i am still in spain, well technically, i had to put things on hold as my father is sick in the uk so i will probably looking to come back in a few months which may turn out well. you can email me direct at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), let m know your plans or if you were happy to give me your number i could call and we could have a chat about it

thank you so much, it may well be the one good thing that has happened these past months!

many thanks

Simone

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:47 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-06-03

i am looking at moving stuff from Barcelona but dont have transport lookin at August if you know anybody
thanks