cita preview //somebody can help ( documents issue married to non eu)
Posted: 25 April 2012 04:44 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-01-22

hello,
we arrived here with a multi c entry reunion fmailar. at the spain embassy i asked what document needed, answer from the first guy dont talk,only answer. the lady more friendly ,said everybody want diffrent documents.
good.
like i see now from the document here what we need is diffrent than that what we have.

- they want birthcertificate / translated and legalized from spain embassy
- marriage register from other eu country , translated and legalized

both we no have and the birthcertificate we are unable to bring ( looked in safetybox overseas),have only copie
the register in other eu country can i avoid that, due to many shit and difficulty

the documents we have

// marriage protocol and marriage certificate, translated to spanisch and legalized from embassy
// healthcertificate legalized from spain mebassy
// police clearance legalized from spain embassy

can i register the marriage here at the registro fammilar ?? have we a chance to make the solicitud with this documents

or is there maybe a way , we dont tell them married , and make here a document “pareja de hecho” at the register ( would avoid a lot of problems later on maybe , bcs the marriage down now under foreign law is easy to cancell in case without problems and ,court,and 1 year waiting , teh diforce would cost in case 10 euro, when i register in home -eu country takes time and costing a hell of money , bcs they would not regognice a divorce under law of country of my wife )

thanks for answers

Posted: 25 April 2012 10:38 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-01-22

spouse in spain with visa reunion familar.

for make the mariage the german embassy asked 21 documents , translated and legalized, just for get one papper that they prove i am single ( costs 21x 40 euro translations 21x 30 euro legalization, 80 euro prove of single, 40 euro for a consular papper and 80 euro for legaize marriage document, total nearly 1500 euro incl dhl. and 6 onth time ) . germany embassy only legalized local marriage document, later its translated to spanisch and legalized in span embassy as well.