Looking to rent in Barcelona area from August/September 2012
Posted: 21 May 2012 01:09 PM  
Tourist
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-05-21

Hi All

I’m new to the forum. I’ve just landed a job at an international company based in Barcelona so will be moving to the area over the next few months with my wife and 3 year old daughter. We’re trauling the property websites for properties and have found a few that are close to what we want and within (or close) to our bugdet. I thought I’d throw a post on here to see if anyone has anything else that might suit us. We’re after the following (all ideally but willing to comprimise in some areas):

- 4 bedroom, or 3 bed with room to have an area for people to stay
- Detatched
- In the following areas - Mas Alba, Sant Pere de Ribes, Sitges, Alella, El Masnou (would consider other with international community and reasonable commute to Barcelona)
- Access to a pool (ideally private but will consider shared)
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Ideally with kitchen appliances (washing machine, cooker etc)
- Around 1200 euros per month. Potential to increase this for the right property/commute

If you have a property or know of any good resources other than Idealista/Fotocasa/Keyro then please drop me a note. I’m desperate to get this side of things sorted as my wife is starting to panic grin.

Thanks all, and looking forward to coming out and joining the wider community in Spain!

Al Bryant

Posted: 23 May 2012 03:19 PM  
Just Landed
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2008-11-11

Hello Alexmb,

I have many properties to rent in Barcelona. You could check on www.barcelonaroom.com or send me an email to offer@barcelonaroom.com.

Regards,

Ornella