Looking to rent in Barcelona area from August/September 2012
Posted: 21 May 2012 04:09 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-05-21

Hi All

I’m new to the forum. I’ve just landed a job at an international company based in Barcelona so will be moving to the area over the next few months with my wife and 3 year old daughter. We’re trauling the property websites for properties and have found a few that are close to what we want and within (or close) to our bugdet. I thought I’d throw a post on here to see if anyone has anything else that might suit us. We’re after the following (all ideally but willing to comprimise in some areas):

- 4 bedroom, or 3 bed with room to have an area for people to stay
- Detatched
- In the following areas - Mas Alba, Sant Pere de Ribes, Sitges, Alella, El Masnou (would consider other with international community and reasonable commute to Barcelona)
- Access to a pool (ideally private but will consider shared)
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Ideally with kitchen appliances (washing machine, cooker etc)
- Around 1200 euros per month. Potential to increase this for the right property/commute

If you have a property or know of any good resources other than Idealista/Fotocasa/Keyro then please drop me a note. I’m desperate to get this side of things sorted as my wife is starting to panic 😊.

Thanks all, and looking forward to coming out and joining the wider community in Spain!

Al Bryant

Posted: 23 May 2012 06:19 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2008-11-11

Hello Alexmb,

I have many properties to rent in Barcelona. You could check on www.barcelonaroom.com or send me an email to offer@barcelonaroom.com.

Regards,

Ornella