Where to buy Paella pans
Posted: 22 June 2012 02:55 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-06-22

Anyone know where I can source about 120 paella pans (small - starter size) to serve starter’s at my wedding. I want to on the day have them washed and thank you tagged to give as gifts to guests therefore I want really nice authentic ones.

Preferably in the Andalucia area but wiling to drive further if its worth the trip.

Posted: 23 June 2012 02:21 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2007-11-01

Any good ferreteria or ‘Agro’ shop will sell them. (Agro shop - agricultuaral supplies - plenty of those in Andalucia! Where they sell fertilizers, animal feed and the like. Most also have some of the essentials of out door life - inc pots and pans!) 😊

Where in Andalucia are you?

I can recommend several Agro centres in the Alhaurin/Fuengirola areas.

Posted: 25 June 2012 12:31 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-06-22

In Calahonda, so Fuengirola is ideal.

Posted: 30 June 2012 08:22 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2007-11-01

Hi GCS..
Try here first -
Local Police Station on Camino de Coin Viejo (the one that goes inland from Water park exit)...
In side street at side of Police station (one way tho, so park in BP and walk uphill from roundabout).. there is a Ferreteria that is very good.

If no luck.. Continue inland on this road for approx 1.5km, going over roundabout/past Aldi (on your right).. you will find an Agro shop on your right (next to a wooden house type sale room and opposite Vivero La Vega - well known!)

If still no luck.. I will have a look round my new town of Alahurin el Grande. Lots of agro shops up here!

Good luck 😊 and happy paella making!