Private teaching
Posted: 23 August 2012 01:39 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-08-19

Hi all,

If I only teach private students in Barcelona, do I need to/should I register as self-employed? I’m thinking of tax and healthcare provisions especially.

Thanks in advance 😊

Edit: I should also have said that I am Trinity Cert TESOL qualified with two years’ teaching experience. I will be looking for work in schools but have some leads for private students to start off.

Posted: 13 October 2017 05:32 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-10-13

Tuition based schools can be specific about the understudies they concede. They don’t need to take extraordinary requirements understudies or conduct issues in the event that they would prefer not to. That can make for a more joyful classroom air and less demanding class control. Assignment Clock. Most likely, since they are paying, the guardians will be additionally reassuring and steady. Understudies may have a tendency to be better administered to at home.

Posted: 20 October 2017 06:48 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2017-10-20

I see your post is dated back to 2012. How did you solve the problem?

Posted: 12 June 2018 05:04 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2018-06-12

So happy to join this, forum, where people can exchange their views on different topics without any hesitation. Private teaching is one of the important subjects for professional resume editing and parents who want to save their kids future.

Posted: 06 November 2018 01:59 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2018-11-06

Hi there! Your blog so cool! I like it very much! Keep going in the same way. By the way, I found one amazing web that helps people to make the writing process easier. This web is called Book Reviews. Works perfectly!