Hi, new here…
Posted: 20 November 2012 11:11 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-11-20

Hi, long time time pondering on a move to spain and doing an online TEFL course at the moment. I’m just curious as to how folks managed to get themselves fixed up in Spain. I have a bit of cash to get a flight, head over and do a bit of job hunting.
I’m wondering whats the best way to find something, what have others done to get a job, get a place, where are the likeliest places to find work etc. I would gladly head over on a wing and a prayer and hope for the best but it could be a tremendous waste of time and money.

My ideal place would be he likes of Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Madrid or the big 3 in Andalusia. Any tips, suggestions and advice would be more than welcome. Thanks.

Posted: 21 November 2012 02:36 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2012-04-23

Hi,

Where are you coming from?

Mike

Posted: 22 November 2012 07:22 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-02-14
Mike2k - 20 November 2012 11:11 PM

Hi, long time time pondering on a move to spain and doing an online TEFL course at the moment. I’m just curious as to how folks managed to get themselves fixed up in Spain. I have a bit of cash to get a flight, head over and do a bit of job hunting.
I’m wondering whats the best way to find something, what have others done to get a job, get a place, where are the likeliest places to find work etc. I would gladly head over on a wing and a prayer and hope for the best but it could be a tremendous waste of time and money.

My ideal place would be he likes of Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Madrid or the big 3 in Andalusia. Any tips, suggestions and advice would be more than welcome. Thanks.

Hi Mike,

You can already start looking for work in Spain by setting up a profile on Infojobs.net , it’s how I found my current work, as did my partner.

Posted: 09 March 2013 09:26 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2013-03-09
Harriet - 22 November 2012 07:22 PM
Mike2k - 20 November 2012 11:11 PM

Hi Mike,

You can already start looking for work in Spain by setting up a profile on Infojobs.net , it’s how I found my current work, as did my partner.

Hi,
My name is DEB from India ? a educated person of 51 years old..I am planning to come Spain from India. I am a totally a new comer in Spain, no friend, or anybody to guide and help me. i have no job contract. I am in need a shelter place in any location of Spain where i can stay free of cost till i get a job. I am planning to land in Madrid from India. Once I get a job I can arrange my life in Spain. My financial balance is also not so strong to stay in a Hostel or in a lodge. Managing food is also a hardship. Please give me proper advice and guidance before I go to hell in Spain. My email contact.-  .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Thanks.
DEB.

‹‹ hola!      Harriet here ››