Harriet here
Posted: 22 November 2012 07:16 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-02-14

Hi people,

My name is Harriet Freeman, I run a number of blogs about travel in Spain, particularly Barcelona, and I’d love to be able to help out people with any questions about the Catalan capital.

Here’s hoping we’ll be talking soon,

Harriet

Posted: 09 March 2013 09:21 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2013-03-09
Harriet - 22 November 2012 07:16 PM

Hi people,

My name is Harriet Freeman, I run a number of blogs about travel in Spain, particularly Barcelona, and I’d love to be able to help out people with any questions about the Catalan capital.

Here’s hoping we’ll be talking soon,

Harriet

Hi,
My name is DEB from India ? a educated person of 51 years old..I am planning to come Spain from India. I am a totally a new comer in Spain, no friend, or anybody to guide and help me. i have no job contract. I am in need a shelter place in any location of Spain where i can stay free of cost till i get a job. I am planning to land in Madrid from India. Once I get a job I can arrange my life in Spain. My financial balance is also not so strong to stay in a Hostel or in a lodge. Managing food is also a hardship. Please give me proper advice and guidance before I go to hell in Spain. My email contact.-  .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Thanks.
DEB.