How do I sell my moto in Spain?
Posted: 02 December 2012 04:36 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-07-26

Hi. I bought my 125 Minnelli Infinity brand new from the Minelli shop a couple of years ago. I’m moving back to England in 2 weeks so need to sell it fast and I’m pricing it as such. What do I need to sell it and change the title to someone else? I assume I have to go to trafico offices with a buyer and identity documents, is that right? Is there more to it? Many thanks!

P.s. anyone interested its in Granada, less than 3000km, silver, bike lock and 2 helmets all for 500 Eur! No problems with it as relatively new and rarely used.

Posted: 02 December 2012 06:37 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  744
Joined  2009-01-22

Yes the forms etc are downaloadable from the DGT site. Try advertising on segundo mano and the like.

Signature 

Rob
http://spainreexposed.wordpress.com/

Posted: 05 December 2012 12:35 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2007-11-01

Tobz.. not sure on pricing etc.. but MAKE SURE YOU DO THE TRANSFER TO NEW OWNER BEFORE YOU GO! Otherwise the vehicle is still in your name and you will get any fines relating to it!

When we sell a vehicle on, we insist on doing the transfer (or hold the hand of the other party if they chose to go with their own gestor) as friends have had a nasty surprize down the line!

Good luck for you move back…