Starting New business
Posted: 13 February 2013 10:52 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-01-25

Hi Guys ,
I moved here (Spain) from Canada.
I already have the license and I’m almost done with all paper work.
I would like to know your opinions.

Posted: 14 February 2013 08:13 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Interesting that you come and ask now after the fact.

First of all, congrats on opening the business, it’s very enterprising of you (sorry, bad pun). It’s not easy to start a company and navigate the red tape to get the licenses, etc.

Second, I’m not sure what to think! I haven’t been to Malaga, but I know there is quite a bit of competition in other tourist hotspots, but that could be just a reflection of the high demand. What’s your strategy to market the rentals? Partnerships/alliances? Online advertising?

Regardless, best of luck my fellow Canuck. 😊

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 14 February 2013 10:10 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-01-25

Hi ,
First of all, thank you for reply.
“Interesting that you come and ask now after the fact. “
I found this forum after I decide open this business, and I appreciate this forum and every answer but I would never
open business based on someone’s opinion….even if it would be my best friend or closest family…. anyway like I mention before
every opinion is extremely important for me.
I’m not from Canada originally, I just have Canadian and German citizenship, but I use to live in California OC, Warsaw, Frankfurt
I just hope that It wasn’t a mistake.

Best Regards[/code]