Retirement and Spain
Posted: 21 April 2013 03:11 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-04-02

Hi people,

I am a British citizen currently working but planning to retire one day and to enjoy my time abroad in a sunny and lovely place like Spain! I also have an older brother who’s planning to do that even sooner, that’s why it would be great to hear some thoughts from people who have had or have heard of a similar experience of retiring and moving to Spain.

I find it fascinating how many of us decide to stay there, and I can find some pragmatic factors behind the decision that might be crucial personally to me. But what were the most important moments about Spain that influenced you to move once? Are they so distinctive if we’re talking specifically about being a !British retired! expatriate, or there’re points that are unique in its attractiveness?

P.S.:  If you know any particular communities or resources that are dedicated to retired UK expats in Spain: please share them with me!

Thanks,
James

Posted: 23 February 2014 04:57 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2014-02-23

I know some social clubs not only for retired but it will be interesting for you in the Marbella area, where are you going to move in Spain?

Signature