Schulze & Partners are currently looking for an executive assistant Barcelona, Spain.
Schulze & Partners is a brand new technology consulting firm lead by Max Schulze in Barcelona. The core focus of our firm is efficiency in every aspect. We not only architect and create modern software but also help companies innovate in terms of creating efficient workflows and tools. As a global firm we are already serving client’s in New York and Germany.
Since the company has just been funded in Barcelona, you are the first hire and play a key role in building the company. We are planning to employ long term and are looking for someone experienced, self-motivated and with a strong will to succeed. You will be working directly with our CEO, Max Schulze, who has build companies across the globe already.
We do not expect any degrees, even though they are plus, but have very high expectations towards your communication skills, efficiency, motivation and self presentation. We prefer people with experience in either the position or the industry.
We pay well for good work and you will have a chance to grow with us quickly.
Our interview process is thorough, so please be prepared that we will conduct multiple interviews with you over a longer amount of time. We do this to get a clear picture of who you are. We only hire the very best and the most motivated people.
- Absolutely fluent and flawless in professional english and catalan. German skills are a plus but not a must have.
- Ideally previous experience in the industry
- Ideally previous experience in a similar position
- Extremely organized, thorough and efficient
- Smart and able to make your own logical conclusions
- Be able to make your own decisions without super vision
- Highly self motivated and driven to succeed.
- Actively take on responsibility within the company and take part of the companies successes
- Excellent communication and convincing skills
- Comfortable with modern organizing tools
- Financial and legal skills are a plus
Your responsibilities (to be extended based on your skills):
- Organize all appointments, meetings and contacts
- Keep in touch and touch base with key people
- Organize traveling
- Communicate with third parties such as lawyers and tax lawyers around the world
- Handle basic client communication with clients in Germany
- Handle search for office spaces, communicate with Agents
- Negotiate terms, contracts and prices on a regular basis
- Research information and translate & create analysis on different topics
- Participate in calls, take notes and manage follow ups and further communication
- Organize tasks and priorities
- Streamline task management and handle incoming requests
- Analyze new target markets globally
We look forward to find out more about you.