Fire Wood for sale in granada area
Posted: 24 November 2013 03:42 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2013-11-24

WE can supply fire wood of mixed OLIVE-ALMOND-OTHER types of wood.
75 EUROS PER TON, subject to your location we will have to charge a delivery costs to cover fuel.
THe wood is cut to size ,once delivered will not require cutting again.
If you have trees that need pruning,then please contact us-WE COVER ALL AREAS.
PLEASE CALL JUAN ON 682262209 SPANISH SPEAKING OR KEVIN ON 664497055 ENGLISH OR FRENCH

Posted: 25 November 2013 02:38 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

kevin Hi…

Daft question maybe, but whereabouts are you located? I am in a small village to the South of Moraleda de Zafayona on the A92.

My problem is that I cannot accommodate 1 ton of wood… I just don’t have the space. If I could collect a car load from you on a regular basis it would help but obviously ‘Granada’ is a huge area… I normally wind up having to buy it pre-packaged from Aki at 4.59? cents per 10 kilo and at that price it is not very economical proposition.

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 25 November 2013 02:24 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2013-11-24

HI and Good Morning,
THank you for your message,and i am sure we can deliver you a smaller quantity.
Can you please provide me with your home imformation, contact number, and i will call you later today to confirm a price for you.
We are located in Moraleda, but collect our wood from other areas.
kind regards,
kevin

Posted: 25 November 2013 02:38 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2013-11-24

hi again,
we can sell to you at 9 cents per kilo,,which is the going rate ,as we are selling as a special offer at 75 euros per ton.
my mobile number is 664497055
kind regards,
kevin

Posted: 25 November 2013 07:44 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2013-11-24

HI JOHN,
the best we can do is half a ton at 40 euros,any order smaller than this is not worth us doing it,by the time we have cut the wood, fuel for the chainsaws , our labour, ect.

Posted: 25 November 2013 08:04 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-06-15

Kevin Hi,
Thanks… but even half a ton is too much for my small house. No garden and no patio to speak of.

BTW as a Moderator and administrator on this forum I have edited out your direct email address; this forum is subject to all kinds of spam and phishing attacks and I don’t think its a good idea to have an open email addy ready for exploitation.

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

Posted: 26 November 2013 03:10 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2013-11-24

morning fb,
i will make a pile of wood for you at the bottom of my land, you can then come and collect it when ever you want.
just let us know which day and time you are comeing.
kind regards,
kevin

Posted: 11 December 2013 08:02 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-06-15

aronmatt

In the lead thread on this forum is a post relating to Inappropriate Threads and Posts.

Please read it and consider this; Why would someone living in Granada in Spain want to deliver firewood to your address in ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD, INDIA?

As a moderator and Administrator on this forum I can (and do) detect and translate IP addresses to specific regions of the world.

Please refrain from making posts which are inappropriate, inconsequential and a complete waste of time. Any more such posts will lead to a ban being placed on your account and any associated IP addresses.

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed