Barcelona Relocation Coach
Posted: 16 December 2013 06:37 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2007-04-16

It’s daunting moving to another country, especially if you don’t speak the language and don’t have many friends or local contacts in the city. As your Barcelona Relocation Coach, I can help make this a smooth and easy transition for you. After having lived here for more than six years, I know a few tricks of the trade that can help you avoid unnecessary red tape and help you get things done simply and quickly.

I’m a Canadian native who’s been living in Barcelona for more than six years. Before moving here, I had no idea what I was doing and contacted as many people as I could to help me figure out the ins and outs of moving to Spain.

As a professional life coach, I now also work as a Barcelona Relocation Coach, using what I’ve learned over the years to help those moving here, adjust emotionally, mentally and logistically. Some of my clients have had me help them with setting up an apartment, contacting english speaking lawyers, doctors and accountants, helping with visa issues as well as setting up internet, phone, bank accounts, health care etc…

I work one-on-one with my clients to provide an extremely personalized service, one that usually begins before they arrive to after they’re here.

In addition to the logistical set up, I also help people to figure out their next steps, both on a personal and professional level. Most of my clients I work with for an average of three months, depending on what they want to focus on and the goals they’d like to accomplish.

There are various package options for the Barcelona Relocation Coach, so visit my website or email me for a free initial consultation.

http://www.blueprintcoaching.ca
email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)