Why do I need a Spanish Bank account?
Posted: 18 January 2014 03:38 PM  
Tourist
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-01-18

Could someone kindly answer the following question?

As a non resident who owns a Spanish property, my solicitor insisted that I needed to open a Spanish bank account even though I have an International bank account that has 2 branches in Valencia, which is in the area that my property is situated.
My International bank has all the facilities of a Spanish bank and more.
Could someone please offer a legal ruling on this as I am not happy with my Spanish bank.

Posted: 18 January 2014 10:13 PM  
Expatriator
Total Posts:  744
Joined  2009-01-22

I think you will find that none of the utility companies will setup contracts without you having a Spanish bank account, and you will probably find other complications such as paying tax for instance as well. Frankly I don’t think you have a choice. I suggest you do some research and find a Spanish bank you are happy with, bank charges can be avoided subject to T&Cs;.

Signature 

Rob
http://spainreexposed.wordpress.com/

Posted: 19 January 2014 06:03 PM  
Tourist
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-01-18

I thought that might be the case.
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
Graham

Posted: 21 August 2015 11:32 AM  
Tourist
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-08-07

Before Buy RS 2007 Gold the spot, gamers had to be more involved with directing the UI.

I keep in mind fights during which it was simpler to just destroy a little bit simpler enemies because it was too tedious to have to just click around to combat challenging enemies effectively. http://www.goldofu.com/

Posted: 13 August 2018 09:28 PM  
Tourist
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2018-08-13

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

Games Unblocked  Unblocked Games  Unblocked Games 77

Posted: 14 September 2018 08:15 AM  
Tourist
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-09-14

Thanks for the information on the site.  Create spotify web player account to listen music.