UK STOLEN VEHICLES
Posted: 13 March 2014 11:07 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-03-13

i am looking for uk vehicles , stolen or finance wanted vehicles and you can help
do you know of any English vehicles abandoned ! , any suspicious vehicles or ones that seem out of place in your area .
a favourite trick is to purchase a vehicle on finance in the uk , pay a few months then take it abroad , stop paying for it and relax thinking no one will look for it , WRONG ... if you have any concerns over any vehicle you can simply email me either the registration number or the VIN number which should be displayed in the bottom corner of the windscreen .i can perform some checks and either put your mind at rest that there is no issue with that car or deal with it if it is wanted . all emails will be treated in strict confidence and it may be possible to pay a reward for a wanted vehicle that is found and dealt with .
we all pay more in insurance because of this so lets work together and score a few points for the honest good guys
my email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 25 March 2014 05:22 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-03-13

hi all . just to keep you updated , got a stolen range rover from the south of spain , not from this post but no problem , that’s one less on the road . the point is its free to send an email and you never know . are there any uk cars in spain for more than 6 months without changing plates I reckon so , why have they not changed , many different reasons probably mostly genuine probably send me the registration number and I can check ,
your not wasting my time . most vehicles I check are no problems , its a bit like fishing . I get many nibbles but occasionally I catch one