Amazing turnkey 4/3 Turo Park opportunity for RENT
Posted: 30 May 2014 03:00 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-05-30

We are offering a fully furnished apartment in Turo Park, perfect for a family moving to Barcelona who wants an easy and hassle-free transition (4br, 3bath- 1500+sq.ft)

We have to return to the United States, so our wonderful apartment in Turo Park is for rent (by owner not us)  and WE are selling everything in it and offering a completely turn-key opportunity, promising a VERY simplified transition.  The apartment is approximately 1500+ square feet and has 4 bedrooms and 3 bath.  It also has a small laundry room (we are selling the washer and dryer in it), separate locked storage area big enough for bikes, luggage etc, a terrace looking out over a landscaped courtyard, an underground parking space, air conditioning and heating, and LOTS of great light.  It is centrally located one block off of Turo Park and across the street from a health club and DIR park, as well as near convenient bus and metro stations (Bonanova and Muntener). Our family of five has been very comfortable here for the last year, and would stay here if we were continuing to live in Barcelona. The apartment is completely and comfortably furnished, I have a detailed list of all that will be sold with the apartment. Please contact me at the5nelsons@mac.com for more information and price.  The apartment itself rents for ?2400 / mo. and I can put you in touch with the listing agent.  The apartment will be available ideally in August but I could arrange to move out earlier as I know that perfect timing can be difficult.  I am also willing to sell the “kit” of goods (furniture, washer/dryer, everything down to sheets and towels and outdoor furniture) to someone who wants to coordinate moving it to their desired location.