Replacement for EHIC in Spain
Posted: 08 July 2014 05:36 PM  
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2010-04-09

Please remind your guests who have lost or forgotten their EHIC back home, or if it has expired or been stolen and need to see a doctor in Spain, to call the Overseas Healthcare Team (OHT) on 0044 191 219 1999 and request a Provisional Replacement Certificate (PRC).

Image Attachments

British Embassy, Madrid.

Promoting British Interests in Spain with Commitment, Consistency and Confidence.