Can anyone help me please?
Posted: 31 July 2014 09:19 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-07-31

Hi everyone, I am clutching at straws here but hopeful that someone out in sunny Spain can help me.  I have been dealing with a company called “Wilderstore” and to cut a very long story short, this guy is a complete con man who takes your money and then does not send your goods. He deals in medicines for animals, and in my case, antibiotics for poultry.  Despite many many emails, I and countless others in the UK are being fobbed off and ripped off.  We have scant details of where the company is, the only address I know of is
Rafael lucenqui 20
06004 Badajoz,
Spain
The guys name is
Jose Luis Arranz Mu?oz

I am at my wits end, and whie this person witholds the meds I need, I am losing birds left right and centre!  After doing a bit of digging about complaining in Spain, I gather you can use something called ?Hojas de Reclamaciones?, but you have to be there in person as I understand it.  Can anyone help pease?
Thank you
Caz
Lincolnshire UK

Posted: 01 August 2014 05:08 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  744
Joined  2009-01-22

I suggest you find someone who speaks good Spanish to contact him and then if he is not reasonable get them to contact the local Guardia Civil and make an official complaint. But to be honest to get justice you may need to visit Spain. The document you refer to is a basic complaint system but if he is commiting fraud you need to contact the GC and make an official -denuncia-
Good luck.

Signature 

Rob
http://spainreexposed.wordpress.com/

Posted: 04 September 2014 06:05 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-09-04
olly - 31 July 2014 09:19 PM

Hi everyone, I am clutching at straws here but hopeful that someone out in sunny Spain can help me.  I have been dealing with a company called “Wilderstore” and to cut a very long story short, this guy is a complete con man who takes your money and then does not send your goods. He deals in medicines for animals, and in my case, antibiotics for poultry.  Despite many many emails, I and countless others in the UK are being fobbed off and ripped off.  We have scant details of where the company is, the only address I know of is
Rafael lucenqui 20
06004 Badajoz,
Spain
The guys name is
Jose Luis Arranz Mu?oz

I am at my wits end, and whie this person witholds the meds I need, I am losing birds left right and centre!  After doing a bit of digging about complaining in Spain, I gather you can use something called ?Hojas de Reclamaciones?, but you have to be there in person as I understand it.  Can anyone help pease?
Thank you
Caz
Lincolnshire UK

I have also been scammed by this Jose. I have contacted the police here in Sweden, but they can’t do anything. I have also contacted my bank and VISA. Maybe you and the others from UK need to contact VISA as well. They are the ones that provide the card payment option on that website. There must be something we can do to take down that site and/or getting that guy arrested.

Posted: 30 September 2014 08:54 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-08-08

Good afternoon, for those of you in the U.K you should address to : http://www.ukecc.net.  There you could complain against this person, the Spanish form of “hora de reclamation” is not valid for your problem.

Posted: 22 January 2015 12:03 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-01-09

I can understand what you must be going through. But take this experience as a lesson and don’t trust any foreigner with money. I hope you have reported your issue to the police and they may have started the search for this Spanish guy.

Spanish School Costa Rica