PET/HOUSE SITTING+
Posted: 22 December 2015 03:50 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-12-22

Hi

I have been carrying out pet and/or house sitting assignments across Europe for 15 months now, and have successfully completed 10 assignments back-to-back.

I am a Londoner, and my last paid job roles, was as a?multi-skilled Facilities manager/supervisor within the hard-service industry, for the likes of corporate banks, local government organisations/agencies/councils, hospitals etc. I was a qualified electrician at 19 years old. I am 46 now.??

So as not to return to the big smoke and the roles above, i intend to continue my sitting assignments for as long as possible.

I only charge for travel expenses, and for any roles/projects (i.e.?trade related work)?above and beyond looking after your property and/or pets.?Because of my trade skills, i can offer this as an add-on to any assignment,?but i will consider any role/s you have in mind, if required. All assignments must be entirely free of any payment?by me, such as utilities, rent, local taxes, etc. All live-in assignments must have working and reliable internet connection,?adequate heating and hot-water, and general comfortable living conditions. I generally prefer long-term sit arrangements, but short-term sits will be equally considered.???

Currently i am in southern Spain, and seeking my next assignment and/or project, from mid January 2016

I have online profiles with associated references, on the popular sitting websites. Please send me a message for the link/s, if you are seriously considering offering a sit assignment.?

Thanks