How to buy a Spanish driving license online (fernadosantos511@yahoo.com)
Posted: 01 March 2016 01:18 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-03-01

How to buy a Spanish driving license online (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))

Did you know that you can get a driver’s license online?, You can buy the title B, C, D, and so on. Contact: (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))

Hello readers, this is a remarkable story I would like to share about how i got my driving license.

I was looking for a license for 5 years and couldn?t have a license because of my health situation I saw a post on the internet on how to get a registered driver?s license, I immediately contacted them to see if it really is true Once I contacted these guys, They responded immediately, saying that the price is 600 Euros and they need two photos, a scanned signature and personal information. I also pointed out the delivery address.
I was not entirely sure, but what should I do if I am in urgent need of this license.
I decided to take the risk

I needed this document urgently for my work, and the former would be the best.

I paid 400? as advance3 days later, I was contacted by (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)), saying that my driving license was ready for use.

The next day I received a phone call to confirm the existence of a package for me.

Actually I did not believe much in this story buy driving licenses online.

I decided to give it a try.

I received the package, and inside was a book. I opened the book, and I saw my driver’s license.

It was true! And the driving license was the way I wanted. With the information I requested. Ready to use!!!
It seemed impossible, but the license was good all the holograms and watermarks were intact, all security features were okay, also i went ahead to check my points and they were okay.

I sent the boy for ? 400 instead of 200, because I was so happy!!

Now I have a good job with the help of Santos and benefiting from it.
What I understand is that you need to have confidence in others to succeed in life. I trusted and trust my actions; I hope that my experience has inspired many readers.
You can contact Mr. Santos using the details below if you have any document issues because he will do it for you as he did it for me.
Email…....................... .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Telephone number…..+237681707564
whatsapp…................+237681707564
skype….......................fake4real1

Posted: 10 March 2016 08:11 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-03-10

Interesting, really very interesting