Looking for rental
Posted: 30 April 2017 11:26 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-04-30

Hi myself & my girlfriend are currently in Barcelona area & are looking for a short term rental (approx 4-6 weeks) in northern Spain any ideas on the best place to find one relatively cheap, any help would be greatly appreciated, regards

Posted: 04 May 2017 10:40 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-05-04

Well, it’s just possible we may have something for you short term in Bizkaia in the little fishing village of Lekeitio. We have a small fisherman’s piso (flat) that is less than a minute walk down to the port, with access to the rest of Bizkaia via BizkaiaBus, and to Gipuzkoa via LarraldeBus. As a precaution, it is a very old building (300-400 years old) in the Casco Viejo, but the kitchen and bathroom have been renovated, with all the amenities of home! Once again, let me warn you, English is not spoken there (except in a limited way amongst the younger folks) so, to feel comfortable, Castellano is spoken there although the preferred native tongue of Euskera is the day-to-day language of choice. Our place has four bedrooms, local cable TV, and we just installed WIFI.
If you want the big nightlife, I’d recommend Bilbao or Donosti, otherwise, this may just be your cup of tea! As far as timeline is concerned, our families will be heading there come June 10th or so for extended holiday(five weeks); however, if you’d like to discuss further, just let me know!

Ron Hunter
Pacifica, CA
USA