I am myself a Victim of Privilege Wealth Scam which Brett Jolly is behind.
If you happen to be an investor of Privilege Wealth in Germany, or you know one, please contact us. We won’t reveal your identity or personal information if you don’t want. Standing up and speaking out your experience of being victim will be very helpful to a news coverage in Germany.
If you are not one of us, then stay alert, don’t become us.
Here are Brett Jolly’s famous scam stories:
- 16 years ago, Brett Jolly’s Holland Moorehouse in South Africa made more than 8000 people lose their investment for holiday accommodation and he left SA in a sudden without anyone knowing.
- Here are some other investment scams beside pay day loan of Privilege Wealth and Creditech:
Timber in Ghana to get minerals in Ireland / Non-existing property in Brazil / Carbon credits…...
- Professional stuff and website, beautiful stories at beginning.
- Pretending London-based offices / stuff turned out to be in Spain.
- Partnership in Gibraltar never used banks of Gibraltar, instead, all transactions were made to UK accounts.
- Never received your title of what you have invested or in the case of Privilege Wealth, no new contract regarding the resolution.
- No one answered the phones / emails/ etc and all the directors disappeared after you put money in.
- Companies went to liquidation.
- Brett Jolly argued that he was a victim himself ( he really enjoys arguing and being a victim himself ).
His former employee told me that his telesales got 40% commission to sell such stuff in Green Planet Investment Holdings.
- When you search for the “biggest diamond in the world” on Youtube, you can see Brett Jolly promoting this “amazing diamond” which was found out totally FAKE.
Privilege Wealth scam:
Again, German investors please join us in the exposure of these scammers: Brett Jolly ( based in Marbella / Asia) , Mark Munnelly (based in Marbella / US), Richard Colwell (based in London), Peter Strokes (based in London) , Martin Sampson, Andrew Sweeney (based in Marbella) and Tomasz Pawelek.
These are the companies involved with these scammers which continue to propose “payday loan investment” to potential investors like Privilege Wealth did:
GENERAL WEALTH PORTFOLIO 1 LLC
GENERAL WEALTH PORTFOLIO 3 LLC
GENERAL WEALTH PORTFOLIO 4 LLC
GENERAL WEALTH INC (INACTIVE)
CREDITECH USA, INC (INACTIVE)
CREDITECH USA, LLC
C-TECH FINANCIAL CORP
FINTECH SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC
USC LOANS, LLC
Those companies are registered in Florida. Others such as Creditech / Investabl / International Portfolio Service / Prestan Invest are registered in UK.
Again, if you are an investor and especially if you are in Germany, please join us! Thank you.