Nike Shox R4 Donna Nere Rosa Italia[
Posted: 10 April 2018 05:47 AM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2018-01-29

MADRID Nike Shox OZ D Uomo Blu Argento Italia , April 2 (Xinhua)—Atletico Madrid’s Belgian goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois says he will make his future known in the next seven days.

Courtois made his declaration to the cameras on Spanish TV network Canal Plus following his side’s 1-1 draw away to FC Barcelona in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final in which he produced a series of outstanding saves to keep the scores level.

“I will announce my decision next week. I am not going to say whether I will stay here or not,” said Courtois.

His performance in the Camp Nou Stadium again highlighted his importance to Atletico Madrid, where he is currently completing his third season on loan from English club Chelsea.

Chelsea coach, Jose Mourinho is thought to be reluctant to sell the 21-year-old, who has a contract with his club until 2016. However Nike Shox OZ D Uomo Rosse Nere Italia , Mourinho is currently unable to guarantee Courtois regular first team football due to the continued excellent form of Chelsea’s first choice goalkeeper, Petr Cech.

Recent weeks have seen increased speculation about Courtois’ future, with Real Madrid also rumored to be interested if Chelsea were willing to sell.

Courtois has always said that if he decided to leave Chelsea he would prefer Atletico, where he has won the Europa League, the European Supercup and last season’s King’s Cup and it seems likely that the solution will probably see him sign a new contract with Chelsea Nike Shox Turbo 2 Donna Bianche Rosa Italia , who will then loan him to Atletico for a further year.

KABUL, March 3 (Xinhua)—A dozen Taliban inmates have been wrongly released from the central jail in the southern Kandahar province, a former stronghold of Taliban insurgents, Afghan newspapers reported Monday.

“Twelve high profile Taliban inmates have mistakenly been freed from the central jail in Kandahar with falsified documents,” English paper Daily Outlook said Monday Nike Shox R4 Donna Nere Rosa Italia , citing police sources.

Quoting the deputy police ch

A local official in Kandahar, on the condition of anonymity Nike Shox NZ Uomo Bianche Blu Italia , confirmed the release of the inmates and told Xinhua that the wardens of the jail after receiving a fake letter claimed to be from the national intelligence agency set free 12 detainees on Saturday.

In the meantime, Taliban militants who are fighting the Afghan and NATO-led forces