Roselle Flower Extract
Roselle is associated with traditional medicine and is reported to be used as treatment for several diseases such as hypertension and urinary tract infections.The plants are rich in anthocyanins, as well as protocatechuic acid. The dried calyces contain the flavonoids gossypetin, hibiscetine and sabdaretine. The major pigment, formerly reported as hibiscin, has been identified as daphniphylline. Small amounts of myrtillin (delphinidin 3-monoglucoside), Chrysanthenin (cyanidin 3-monoglucoside), and delphinidin are also present. Roselle seeds are a good source of lipid-soluble antioxidants, particularly gamma-tocopherol.
Hibiscus grows in tropical grows in tropical areas throughout the world, and has been used not just as an ornament, but also medicinally for medicinally for centuries. The part of this plant used medicinally is the flower. The Hibiscus flower is made into a tea in numerous cultures throughout the world. Hibiscus has a mild flavor and has many culinary uses.
1. In food field, can be used as food additives to make tea and produce beverages, which rich in vitamin C;
2. In pharmaceutical field, contain anthocyanins can eliminate free radicals, alleviate aging;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, can be made into a variety of preparation, such as antibacterial agents, digestive, laxative, stomachic.
4.In beverage field,can be made for super beverage,ice tea and so on.
1. Promote blood cell destruction;
2. Promote gastric cancer cells dying;
3. Promote the destruction of blood cells, inhibition of drug induced liver oxidative damage;
4. Regulate blood pressure and improve sleep;
5. Inhibit colon cancer induced by chemical substances;
6. Increase the glutathione with the function of protecting liver function.
Product NameRoselle Extract powder
SpecificationProanthocyanidins 5% -10%
AppearancePurple - red fine powder conforms
Particle SizeNLT 100% Through 80 meshconforms
Loss on Drying5.0% Maxconforms
Total Heavy Metals≤10ppmconforms
Total Plate Count≤1000cfu/gconforms
Total Yeast & Mold≤100cfu/gconforms
SalmonellaNegativeNegative Plant extracts in stock