Maplestory M Reboot Suggestions
Posted: 28 September 2018 07:56 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2018-08-06

Anyone else feel this way? Thanks for reading the whole thing if you did My IGN is JeoYoona, Scania btw.The populace is falling steadily and has dropped significantly. Windia was full..so did Bera, Broa, and occasionally Khaini, today all of the worlds are dead besides Scania. The alliances of the world makes it obvious that the popualtion is perishing and something isn’t going right. I hope as well, I think its a great idea, then again it might just be that there is a lot of new games outside and/or both. Thank you for placing your insight on this particular subject btw.

It had been ~2.5 years since I was on. I never used them and they were untradeable. People who might not be familiar, they seem such as this.

The item doesn’t expire, and that I see no reason it would not still work. The scrolls either triumph (20% chance) or neglect and destroy the merchandise. However, when I tried to use it something strange occurred.

They kept neglecting and ruining the merchandise. Nothing odd there, only bad luck. These succeeded all 3 times I used them. The equipment wasn’t destroyed and showed a +1 plus a slot was used. On the other hand, the scroll added NO stats to the equipment just like it was supposed to.

Perhaps these scrolls no longer will get the job done? Upgrades could have averted them? It is just strange I’d still have them in my stock, that you’re still able to apply themthat they can still fail and ruin items, and they can SEEM to succeed but really not apply any of the improvements while still using slots up.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to mmogo!

Posted: 26 October 2018 12:01 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-10-12

Thank a lot for letting us all about Maplestory on https://www.thebestessayshelp.com/ website. I am extremely happy to know about it and it would help me to choose the best game according to my taste out of it. Thanks once again dear!