A&F;g-star christan Audigier semt30 EDH T t-shirts Armain jeans
Posted: 29 March 2008 11:35 AM  
Tourist
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-03-28

Wholesale and retail all kinds fashion shoes ,bags,belts sunglass and so on. My company offer you the best price with the excellent quality.welcome to choose and order it.Nike jordan23 jordan7+jordan8 shoes Paul Smith suit, D&G;Men Slippers, LV Men Slippers, Gucci Men Slippers, Versace Men Slippers, pantoffle slippers, D&G;Strap, Gucci Strap, Versace Strap, Bape Hats, BBC Hats, BILLABONG hats, Burberry Hats, D&G;HAT, Lacoste Hats, PUMA HAT, Red Monkey Hats, RED Hats, bape caps, bbc caps, red monkey caps, bape bag, Balenciaga handbag, Bottega Veneta handbag, BURBERRY handbag, chole handbag, chanel handbag, coach handbag, dior handbag, d&g;handbag, fendi handbag, Ferragamo handbag, gucci handbag, hermes handbag, Jimmy Choo handbag, Kooba handbag, LOUIS VUITTON handbag, Loewe handbag, Marc Jacobs handbag, Mcqueen handbag, Miumiu handbag, Prada handbag, VERSACE handbag, Billionaire Boys Club, handbag maker, handbag wholesaler, wholesale handbag, offer handbag for wholesale, handbag supplier, Balenciaga wallet, Bottega Veneta wallet, BURBERRY wallet, chole wallet, chanel wallet, coach wallet, dior wallet, d&g;wallet, fendi wallet, Ferragamo wallet, gucci wallet, hermes wallet, Jimmy Choo wallet, Kooba wallet, LOUIS VUITTON wallet, Loewe wallet, Marc Jacobs wallet, Mcqueen wallet, Miumiu wallet, Prada wallet, VERSACE wallet, apparel maker, apparel wholesaler, wholesale apparel, offer apparel for wholesale, apparel supplier, clothes maker, clothes wholesaler, wholesale clothes, offer clothes for wholesale, clothes

Contact with me and you can know more information.
nikeredmonkey.com  
  MSN:lvnike02@hotmail.com
Yahoo msn:nikeredmonkey@yahoo.com.cn

Image Attachments
2007122720244627175[1].jpg

Posted: 29 March 2008 08:11 PM  
Administrator
Total Posts:  1692
Joined  2005-12-05

Expatriator says: (12:00:52 PM)
Emily?
Emily says: (12:01:02 PM)
hello
Expatriator says: (12:01:10 PM)
do you sell handbags?
Emily says: (12:01:11 PM)
yes
Emily says: (12:01:17 PM)
yes,.we have handvbags
Expatriator says: (12:01:22 PM)
where are you?
Emily says: (12:01:24 PM)
you can see on our website
Expatriator says: (12:01:24 PM)
china?
Emily says: (12:01:29 PM)
we are in china
Emily says: (12:01:37 PM)
you are from uk.right ?
Expatriator says: (12:01:42 PM)
are these “third line” products?
Emily says: (12:03:47 PM)
which brand of handbags do you want friend
Expatriator says: (12:04:29 PM)
can I ask you why you continue to spam my site even after I’ve banned your IP address? Please do not return to my site. Your spam is unwelcome. Now that I have you on MSN I have your direct IP address and will post it to hackers forums if you continue. You will regret crossing my path.
Emily says: (12:05:22 PM)
sorry friend.
Emily says: (12:05:36 PM)
can you tell me what is your website
Expatriator says: (12:06:13 PM)
I don’t know if you have the same sense of right and wrong that we have in the West, but if you want to do business with us then you must not do what we find most disrespectful.
Expatriator says: (12:06:34 PM)
You must not join websites and post messages that are unrelated to the topic of the website
Emily says: (12:06:48 PM)
yes,friend
Expatriator says: (12:06:50 PM)
You must not post links back to your website.
Emily says: (12:06:51 PM)
you are right
Emily says: (12:06:59 PM)
so what is your website
Expatriator says: (12:07:07 PM)
Please do not come back to http://www.spainexpat.com.
Expatriator says: (12:07:51 PM)
Thank you.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 29 March 2008 10:29 PM  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

not frist time Emily has been spaming sites , not just Spainexpat site but lot more have all there msn address if want to feel free to spam them ....