Move and Work in Spain after Marrying a Spaniard
Posted: 26 July 2008 07:05 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-07-26

Hello!!

I’m Indonesian, and my parter is Spanish. I really need to have as many information as possible on how to move to Spain.
My parter and I have planned to get married soon, but we haven’t decided the date yet. He lives in Cordoba and I still live in Indonesia. I have never been to Spain before and I don’t have the visa yet.

My questions are:
1. When I’ll marry him, do I need to make the visa first before we get married, or I can make the visa after we get married so that after we’re married I can move to Spain?
2. If I need to have the visa, what kind of visa should I make?? Is it tourist, or for residence? And what are the qualifications?
3. I’m an English teacher and I hope I can work as an English teacher in Spain. How can I make the work permit and get the job as an English teacher in Spain? Should I find the job before I move to Spain or after I move to Spain?
4. Is it possible for a non-European citizen to move to Spain and work there? (if I don’t marry my parter yet)

I appreciate your explanations and information so much. Thank you for your help.

- DeA -