ONO Internet
Posted: 17 September 2008 02:09 AM  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2008-04-01

Two weeks ago I did contract an Internet_TV_phone subscription from ONO. Something is wrong with the modem. The connection does shut down regularly in the middle of an email or some browsing. I did go to the ONO office already 5 times to complain. The first two times, they should send me a technician, but nothing happened at all. The third time a technician was scheduled for last Friday 19:00. He did call me Friday morning and told me:? Its not convenient for me to come at this time, can I come now?. I told him no, that we are not home. At about 20:00 a chico came and did look at my MAC PRO laptop as if it was some new spatial rocket system?  He did look at the screen and did ask:? What does mean LOG IN???? I could not believe it. After 10 minutes he succeded to make a complete mess in my computer and I could not connect at all. I was angry and told it to him in a polite but explicit way. He say? Hasta? and did go out the door. I did go to the ONO office again. This time a technician called me and said he will show during the day and call me shortly before. He did never call! I did go once more?Tonight at 21:30 a woman called me and started to ask strange question as: If your modem shut’s down receiving does the ?recieve light flash?? They must have some ghost modems here.  Also they do not want to do the encryption of the WIFI. You have to pay them 50 Euros to do it. Since they provide one of the worst modem I have ever seen, encrypting yourself is kind of hazardous. ONO = To avoid at any price.