Public Liability Insurance
Posted: 25 September 2008 09:01 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2007-07-25

Hi

We are renting out our townhouse (up for rent) and I would like to have public liability insurance just in case someone slips when they fall over in the shower or something daft and decide to then sue me as if it is my fault!

Can anyone recommend a good insurance company here in Spain that could help me get a policy

Thanks

Fruity

Signature 

Scoliosis Support Network
Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 31 October 2008 01:48 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2008-02-16

Have you checked your bank?  We bought a liability insurance policy through them and it was cheap (66 euros/year).  I have no idea if you can find it more cheaply but it should be a simply phone call to get it since they already have a lot of your info.

Posted: 31 October 2008 04:10 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2008-10-30

I AND MANY FRIENDS USE AXA WHO SEEM TO COVER ALL THINGS BUT YOU MUST BE CLEAR WHAT YOU REQUIRE AND CHECK THAT IT IS INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD HOMEPOLICY, NOT ALL INSURERES ARE THAT CLEAR.

Posted: 06 November 2008 09:35 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2007-07-25

Thanks for the replies, we bought from Intasure in the end, however, I wish I had thought about the bank, I bet they were cheaper!

Signature 

Scoliosis Support Network
Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 02 February 2016 05:15 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2016-02-02

Just a very quick comment on buying insurance from banks. In short, I wouldn’t recommend it. A very general statement here, but the policies offered by banks are often very simplistic in nature, despite being quite cheap. Mortgages and insurance are two very different things, and banks certainly don’t have adequate experience in settling claims. Instead, try finding a local broker that you trust and ask them to source quotes from reputable insurers. You might pay a little bit more, but come claim time you’ll have a lot fewer hassles.

Posted: 16 September 2016 10:11 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-09-16

The production manufacture and Cheap Fifa 17 Coins consumption in ArcheAge get into a virtuous circle.Although there was large-scale consumption archeage on the internet gold inexpensive of in-game money before the spot, like stress warfare, the growth of money was faster than consumption. In the latest spot, it adds more attractive and exciting methods of consumption for players, besides current stress warfare, maintainance, tax, reinforcement, there are lottery, beautification, beach homes, underwater dungeon tasks Buy Fifa 17 Coins etc. Stimulating consumption and boosting production develop a stability of provide and demand.This submissions are initially provided by.