forget satellite- English TV solution in 2 minutes
Posted: 16 October 2008 05:49 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-10-16

I mistakenly posted this in a comment instead of forum post:

I started using edited by jurdyr this week- for now the site is free to sign up and use. There are several thousand episodes of premium TV, all series are complete seasons with no missing episodes. All are commercial and ad free (in fact there isnt a single ad anywhere on the site which is refreshing.)

Anyway they have it set up nicely with show index, in-browser player (no dodgy software to download or install just click and play!) I am posting this because it’s hard to find a streaming service like 3click.tv where everything works and works well. Most sites are junk with broken links an missing shows or huge Chinese subtitles.

Some of the they have are: 24 Sopranos Heroes Entourage Desperate Housewives and complete series of old classics like Seinfeld and Friends and loads of others. Its super cool for those looking for some television from home!

Takes about 1 minute to sign up- Select “Beta Tester” when you sign up and you won’t pay anything but it is so cool I will become a member when the beta test finishes. Slightly addictive….

cheers

badmelvin pm for link edited by jurdyr

Posted: 16 October 2008 08:22 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2007-06-11
badmelvin - 16 October 2008 05:49 AM

I started using edited by jurdyr this week- for now the site is free to sign up and use. There are several thousand episodes of premium TV, all series are complete seasons with no missing episodes. All are commercial and ad free (in fact there isnt a single ad anywhere on the site which is refreshing.)

Anyway they have it set up nicely with show index, in-browser player (no dodgy software to download or install just click and play!) I am posting this because it’s hard to find a streaming service like 3click.tv where everything works and works well. Most sites are junk with broken links an missing shows or huge Chinese subtitles.

Some of the they have are: 24 Sopranos Heroes Entourage Desperate Housewives and complete series of old classics like Seinfeld and Friends and loads of others. Its super cool for those looking for some television from home!

Takes about 1 minute to sign up- Select “Beta Tester” when you sign up and you won’t pay anything but it is so cool I will become a member when the beta test finishes. Slightly addictive….

cheers

Quality very good, and no freezing, pity it is mostly Proceseed American C*** and outdated UK series,,,  Not real TV, more like UK gold+1 and then plus some more,,

Signature 

Mike

Posted: 19 October 2008 01:00 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-10-16

there are suppose to be about 3-400 more shows added in the coming months. I would like to see more documentaries, but quality is good.

Posted: 07 May 2010 06:48 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-05-07
badmelvin - 16 October 2008 05:49 AM

cheers

Hi, I don’t normally have this problem. Can you advise the link ? I’ve googled and tried various variations to find the site (“edited by jurdyr”) but without luck.

Thanks very much and sorry again !

Posted: 07 May 2010 07:07 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

link was removed , 3th party link and has nothing two do with the site , mail badmelvin and get think

tv out side the uk via ip , can be closed for copyright .