Minutes per month on a mobile contract?
Posted: 18 October 2008 08:39 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-10-18

Hi All,

I’m new to this site, but it seems there’s a lot of reading to keep everyone very informed.  However, i can’t seem to find anything on “How many minutes can you get per month on a mobile contract here”

I’ve lived in London for a couple years and they seem to advertise there a bit easier for the consumer to make a better choice on which network provider to go with, but in Spain it seems that there are various layers of documentation (that i can barely understand as my spanish needs improving).

I am spending too much money on pay-as-you-go rates here with vodaphone (approx. 7 calls totalling 15 mins for ?10) and am wondering…

...is there a network in Spain that offers 300 - 700 mins of talktime to any network (nationally) for about ?30-?40 p/m
...or a network that offers affordable flat rates?

Thank you in advance!

Posted: 18 October 2008 09:14 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  112
Joined  2008-09-06

http://www.yoigo.com/tarifas/index.php

13,92 cents/minute (la del cero) + 13,92 each call you make. You can even pick a number you like among those available and starting with 622 ... or keep your current Vodafone number (consider 1 to 2 weeks before the contract change is efective). Only problem ... they’ll will charge you a minimum of 6,96 euros/months. All prices include VAT. If interested you can either get the /number/contract online, by phone (but would need to speak fluent Spanish) or in any The Phone House shop.

Posted: 18 October 2008 09:53 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

Telefonica Moviles , Vodafone Espana S.A. Xfera Moviles SA (Yoigo) , France Telecom Espa?a SA (Orange)

Posted: 02 December 2008 06:14 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-12-01

I don’t know if you switched already, but here is a site I found:

http://www.xatakamovil.com/2008/10/08-comparativa-tarifas-unicas-de-los-pequenos-operadores

alex