Portable Power Chargers for mobile phones, laptops, games consoles
Posted: 04 March 2009 08:16 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2007-07-25

Hola

Portable Power Solutions for your Mobile Phones, Laptops, PDAs, Blackberries, Sony PSPs and more!

My partner and I launched our new online business yesterday, I wanted to share it with you here for feedback and find out if you even like the products on offer.

We offer a diversified power product portfolio focusing on the Top Travelling gadgets of 2009, and until the 10th March we are offering FREE delivery to all orders from Spain. (use PROMOCODE FSH23).

Are you a gadget person or perhaps someone who likes to travel? Do you enjoy walking, hiking, bike riding, flying, camping, listening to music, messing about with Facebook on your Blackberry, or maybe an outdoor activity suits you best?

The PowerGorilla is a portable laptop solution that will give you a further 5 hours of power while you are away from the plug socket.

The PowerMonkey gives you freedom from the plug socket for 96 hours, this portable charging solution will charge mobile phones, pdas, games consoles, blackberries, Sony PSPs and many other electronic devices.

If you are permanently driving in the car then the MotorMonkey is the ideal charging solution for your mobile phone while on the go!

We also have solar energy charging solutions, the SolarGorilla is a portable solar charger for the PowerGorilla.

We hope you enjoy the website and even better still we hope you like the products too!

Signature 

Scoliosis Support Network
Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 14 August 2018 12:21 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2018-08-14

The article you share enough to help me in searching for assignment related information, thank you for the information.

Happy Room 2 Toss The Turtle Cat Mario