1 2 > 
1 of 2
Online UK TV Want to watch itv1-2-3-4 bbc1-2-3-4 c4,e4,five,more4, plus lots more
Posted: 07 August 2009 10:16 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-08-07

hi folks just thought i would share this info with you i miss uk tv, and i can’t see the point of spending 500 euro’s on a satellite where freqencys keep changing, so i sorted through some online sites and came across this one offering all your freesat channels online no special software need no proxy or uk ip address plus 70 other channels like national geographic,sky movies,discovery,fox soccer,setanta1 it goes on really great all your soaps, over 100 films, plus all your favourite tv shows from usa and uk, plus if you have a request for a fil or show they will send the link to you within 24hours very helpful staff,updated daily they also show all the premier league games live plus england games, uefa,and champions league its amazing and its true i could not belive it but it works and its very popular try yourselfs go here pm for link

READ THE RULES

jurdy

Posted: 08 August 2009 01:21 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

people please becareful with this oneline tv companys , As there been few were raid aswell this week look at the News

cheap for a satellite in the Shot term .

jurdy

Posted: 08 August 2009 02:35 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-08-07

raids, if you read the law you can not get shutdown these days for showing uk tv online its that simple this site is 100% free has a very good reputation and very happy members from 68 countries, stick with your satellite cant get bbc though or c4, and the rest that we show, still as a registered company and the only one showing these,we are happy with that,it costs nothing to look,just an expat doing something extra for the rest of us that simple.you should be careful with which ever site you visit even here, anyway the choice is yours its free to look at.anyway as im a nice guy go here http://www.filmon.com its free and gives you bbc and c4 plus lots more without changing your ip address works on your desktop so no need to be scared of getting raided.enjoy.the company is based in england and we also have a online tv licence for good measure.

Posted: 08 August 2009 12:02 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  104
Joined  2008-07-07

re filmon : i think that they will start charging soon….
and, as i understand, the main UK channels are currently free as the software is in TESTING. once the software is actually deployed then it will not be able to offer live BBC ITV etc. as it will just be an ondeamnd services only (you may be able to get live streaming in the UK but not in spain without any IP proxy services etc). This is because filmon (and many other streaming companies!) do not have any contractual rights to live stream UK TV channels around europe. Filmon do, however, have rights bought from the actual programme makers to distribute, on demand, certain programmes, not the actual channels, but specic programmes - they have the rights for a huge catalogue of programems and movies. this information has been confirmed to me by a filmon representative.

“if you read the law you can not get shutdown these days for showing uk tv online” - yes you can - international copyright law states you can only rebroadcast / retransmit / stream copyrighted materials “with expresses permission from the copyright holders” ie the channels and programme makers. this was also the reason quoted by the guardia civil for closing down a few spanish sites doing such things. if you know of a legislation / law that contradicts this then please i would be interested to see it (please dont say TVwF! it is not in there!)

and this week, several operators of streaming sites here in spain were raided and closed down due to the streaming of tv channels (free to air and pay tv) without the correct permissions from the channel operaters. these were uk, spanish and other countries channels.

so again, please can you tell me where I can find documentation where it states that you can stream TV channels without permission, which does contradict the international and european copyright laws, as many “streaming sites” and rebroadcaters say this but have not been able to provide links to the correct legislation.

Signature 

The Sat And PC Guy
Sky TV in Spain. Costa Banca Satellite TV
Free Business Directory

Posted: 08 August 2009 02:04 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2009-02-12

Hi All,  I?ve heard that it?s not even legal to have satellite TV here in Spain as SKY do not actually provide the service directly, nor do they make a profit.  The people that install SKY are individuals who don?t work for SKY.  Therefore, if it?s illegal I don?t really see the point in paying so much to have it installed when you can watch it online for free!!  I don?t understand a lot about this so please correct me if I?m wrong!!  Thanks

Posted: 08 August 2009 03:42 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

djanimal could tell me why the cops in spain shut down few off this company s ? in last few days ?  no the tv company give 3 party the right to rebrodcast there station copyright-protected…. so its a forum off pirate . bbc have own iplayer wich is copyright two uk and sometime ireland . only cable company that use uk channels have the right to rebrodcast . as in skytv look at the paperwork is say you can only used there card in UK ROI area the card is there
Sky tv do not used 3 party company to relay there tv via online companys so if you watching you not payying for it and it pirate some one making lot money behind a pc ....

Posted: 08 August 2009 06:32 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2009-06-03

FilmOn is not bad - used it months ago. I’ve been using Multicast since 2002 so it’s really nothing new.
For the honey pot I thought I would post some links regarding this company.

DSB.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alki_David
http://www.brandrepublic.com/News/800474/C4s-4DS-wins-sales-contract-FilmOncom/
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?ric=2F0.F
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-193097050.html
-

Posted: 08 August 2009 08:10 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  104
Joined  2008-07-07
laurainspain - 08 August 2009 02:04 PM

Hi All,  I?ve heard that it?s not even legal to have satellite TV here in Spain as SKY do not actually provide the service directly, nor do they make a profit.  The people that install SKY are individuals who don?t work for SKY.  Therefore, if it?s illegal I don?t really see the point in paying so much to have it installed when you can watch it online for free!!  I don?t understand a lot about this so please correct me if I?m wrong!!  Thanks

you can legally view any TV channel from any country that is direct from the satellite and broadcast free to air - ie without encryption. so watching bbc1 (a free to air channel - no need for a sky card or sky box!) with a dish pointing at the astra2 satellites in spain is legal.
if it was illegal to watch free to air tv channels from another country then all the d+ (spains satellite tv service) would be illegal, as these can receive free to air german, french, english and othe countries channels.

it is against the terms and conditions of your sky contract to use a sky card outside the uk and Roi. should sky find out that your card is in use outside the uk they can cut your card off.
many channels that people think are “on sky” have nothing to do with sky at all…like bbc and itv…

watching tv online or by a third party rebroadcaster is ok, as long as the streamer or rebroadcaster has the relevant copyright permissions from the channels….which many do not.

Signature 

The Sat And PC Guy
Sky TV in Spain. Costa Banca Satellite TV
Free Business Directory

Posted: 09 August 2009 01:40 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

Murdock doesn’t rule the world just yet…He just thinks he does.

Bit like O’Leary and Ryanair…!

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 09 August 2009 08:28 AM   [ # 9 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-03
foxbat - 09 August 2009 01:40 AM

Murdock doesn’t rule the world just yet…He just thinks he does.

LOL 😉
Didn’t Murdock fall off his boat years ago or summin ???

DSB.

Posted: 09 August 2009 02:45 PM   [ # 10 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

dont picking on the poor irish ,

Posted: 09 August 2009 08:58 PM   [ # 11 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-06-15

Didn?t Murdock fall off his boat years ago or summin ???

Err…Nope…That was another Media dictator and scam artist…Robert Maxwell…Did he jump, did he fall or was he pushed…?

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

Posted: 10 August 2009 10:16 PM   [ # 12 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

he fall that what every one sayying , think he was pushed , On 5 November 1991, at the age of 68, Maxwell is presumed to have fallen overboard from his luxury yacht, the ‘Lady Ghislaine’, which was cruising off the Canary Islands .

Posted: 14 August 2009 12:03 AM   [ # 13 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2007-06-11

” Presumed” is a great word,

Signature 

Mike

Posted: 14 August 2009 03:30 AM   [ # 14 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-06-15

Ain’t it though!

Signature 

Help desperately needed

Posted: 15 August 2009 04:15 PM   [ # 15 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-03

Thought I’d mention that the software app Boxee lets you watch certain programs without Geo restrictions.
I found this out browsing Joost thru Boxee the other day - HollyOaks worked overseas for some reason..

With Boxee you have to play with the aspect / ratio to make a video look good though.
All’s left now is for me to by-pass hulu.

Before you say hotspot shield works it hasn’t worked for most of the year / now blocked.
Also Boxee added hulu stream to the aplha version but got re-blocked again - GRRRrrrr.

Livestation isn’t a bad little app either for certain news channels.

DSB.

1 2 > 
1 of 2