< 1 2
2 of 2
Online UK TV Want to watch itv1-2-3-4 bbc1-2-3-4 c4,e4,five,more4, plus lots more
Posted: 17 August 2009 08:15 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  104
Joined  2008-07-07

and as i understand it when they go fully live (they are in beta testing at the moment), there will be no live BBC or ITV or C4 or Five channels….it is primarily a video on deamnds site…there will , apparently, be a few live channels, like Sky news and BBC news….

Signature 

The Sat And PC Guy
Sky TV in Spain. Costa Banca Satellite TV
Free Business Directory

Posted: 22 August 2009 04:05 PM   [ # 17 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-08-07

just to reply, if you have sky overseas but still have a uk address that is registered with sky then its not illegal, if you show online tv this also is not illegal as the law has many loop holes in it, as zattoo can tell you, or tv catchup, you watch satellite tv through encrypted boxes thats illegal, to watch online is not, for the person streaming or hosting its not, but for the person or company uploading the stream it is, their is a new site opening in 2 weeks showing all uk tv which is not free but for a small fee of 3 euros a month its worht it as its still cheaper than having a vpn network which is illegal, or changing your ip or proxy with this site you dont need anything just logon watch bbc 1 itv ch4 five what ever without installing anything as for hotspot shield this program works fine its used on satellitesonlinemembersonly.ning.com no problems, if you watch any justin tv streams but now it always comes up with the saying reached maxium viewers for your country, reply to me and i will give you the answer very simple download for free, so as a watcher of online tv you are not breaking any laws and depending on which country your in, but watching satellite tv with a decoder or scrambled box you are and be careful, but my site is not illegal and works just fine with all uk freesat channels seeing is beliving and like i said before you get 2 days free viewing to make up your own minds.

Posted: 22 August 2009 04:19 PM   [ # 18 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  104
Joined  2008-07-07

just to reply, if you have sky overseas but still have a uk address that is registered with sky then its not illegal,

but it is againstthe terms and conditions of your sky contract and if they find out you will be disconnected

if you show online tv this also is not illegal as the law has many loop holes in it,

transmitting ANY content without permission from the copyright holder (channel) is illegal under international copy right law.

as zattoo can tell you, or tv catchup,

zattoo (and maybe catchup) have agreements with broadcasters to give access to channels in the broadcasters “Home” terriroty only. you can, obviously access then outside the terriroty via a IP mask or server connection in that territory.

you watch satellite tv through encrypted boxes thats illegal,

not if you have a valid working subscription card to access the encrypted channels!

to watch online is not,

so why did the GC close down a few of the websites in Spain showing PAY TV channels if you say it is legal???

satellite tv with a decoder or scrambled box you are and be careful,

not illegal, just breaking ther terms and condition of the pay tv contact

but my site is not illegal and works just fine with all uk freesat channels seeing is beliving

so do you have permission from the channels you are providng access to?
it it was legal why do the actual broadcaster make their channels available online also - and not allow thrird party sites take all the credit.

Signature 

The Sat And PC Guy
Sky TV in Spain. Costa Banca Satellite TV
Free Business Directory

Posted: 22 August 2009 04:29 PM   [ # 19 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2009-06-03
djanimal - 22 August 2009 04:05 PM

just to reply, if you have sky overseas but still have a uk address that is registered with sky then its not illegal, if you show online tv this also is not illegal as the law has many loop holes in it, as zattoo can tell you, or tv catchup, you watch satellite tv through encrypted boxes thats illegal, to watch online is not, for the person streaming or hosting its not, but for the person or company uploading the stream it is, their is a new site opening in 2 weeks showing all uk tv which is not free but for a small fee of 3 euros a month its worht it as its still cheaper than having a vpn network which is illegal, or changing your ip or proxy with this site you dont need anything just logon watch bbc 1 itv ch4 five what ever without installing anything as for hotspot shield this program works fine its used on ******************* no problems, if you watch any justin tv streams but now it always comes up with the saying reached maxium viewers for your country, reply to me and i will give you the answer very simple download for free, so as a watcher of online tv you are not breaking any laws and depending on which country your in, but watching satellite tv with a decoder or scrambled box you are and be careful, but my site is not illegal and works just fine with all uk freesat channels seeing is beliving and like i said before you get 2 days free viewing to make up your own minds.

Sounds to me like you have just pumped a Site your affiliated with in some way. That website has also ripped a collage picture from the zetaboards thru crane.

DSB.

Posted: 04 July 2013 02:37 PM   [ # 20 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2009-06-03

BEST one of late out there is HOLA! Chrome extension. Superb service.
Works great. Even the Fb page updates with new scripts, and they take requests.
Hulu’s a breeze, along with the regulars. Let me know what you think,

DSB.

< 1 2
2 of 2