WANT TO SUBSTITUTE TEACH FOR ME (MADRID), December 22nd, then January 7th-13th??
Posted: 14 December 2009 06:03 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-12-14

Hello, this is a pretty good offer. I am gone to my home country on December 22nd and I don’t return until the 13th of January. Ergo, I need to find a replacement for me to teach my English classes. You are looking at getting paid 300 Euros plus (around 19 hours in total). Get paid in “the black,” so straight up cheque/cash.

The classes are with majority of adults (a few adolescents), the classes are near Goya Metro (Linea 2), in the centre of Madrid. On Tuesdays and Thursdays you teach in the mornings, and then in the evenings, On Mondays and Wednesdays only one hour, Fridays no classes, and on Saturdays for 2 hours (11 am to 1 pm).

On the 22nd of December you would teach from 10 am to 12 pm, and then from 6 pm to 10 pm.

It’s guaranteed work. My boss needs a replacement for me badly. I can meet with you in person, give you the materials, and discuss what needs to be done…most likely meet at my school. I will basically plan all lessons for you…your job, SHOW UP!

This is great for people who just arrived. As well, my boss needs teachers for classes coming up in the New Year, so this is the best way to get your foot in the door in my academy!!!!!!

Posted: 19 December 2009 03:11 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  2009-05-27

you might try madridteacher.com or expatriatecafe.com to find teachers more quickly. Those sites are more focused on English teaching in Spain.

Posted: 27 November 2013 09:52 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-11-27

hey, I sent you a PM. Not sure if you received it or not!

NEVERMIND….i just saw the date on your post. oops

Posted: 23 December 2013 08:47 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-02-20
NATLOCA1 - 14 December 2009 06:03 PM

Hello, this is a pretty good offer. I am gone to my home country on December 22nd and I don’t return until the 13th of January. Ergo, I need to find a replacement for me to teach my English classes. You are looking at getting paid 300 Euros plus (around 19 hours in total). Get paid in “the black,” so straight up cheque/cash.

The classes are with majority of adults (a few adolescents), the classes are near Goya Metro (Linea 2), in the centre of Madrid. On Tuesdays and Thursdays you teach in the mornings, and then in the evenings, On Mondays and Wednesdays only one hour, Fridays no classes, and on Saturdays for 2 hours (11 am to 1 pm).

On the 22nd of December you would teach from 10 am to 12 pm, and then from 6 pm to 10 pm.

It’s guaranteed work. My boss needs a replacement for me badly. I can meet with you in person, give you the materials, and discuss what needs to be done…most likely meet at my school. I will basically plan all lessons for you…your job, SHOW UP!

This is great for people who just arrived. As well, my boss needs teachers for classes coming up in the New Year, so this is the best way to get your foot in the door in my academy!!!!!!

What’s the name of the teaching centre?