Total Votes: 8
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Manual how to watch UK TV online
Posted: 23 September 2011 11:46 AM   [ # 16 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-09-23

Nice post and it gives a very clear and brief vision if someone is facing the problems in watching the same or have some solutions related to that. I am from Canada and i also find some difficulties as i want to watch UK TV. Though i never rely on Proxy Services as it is mentioned in your post also that it is not an authentic one to go with. After searching a lot and referring from VPN Review Site. I tried few VPN Service which not only fulfil my requirement but also make all this happen without charging me anything. I use Tunnel Bear VPN, it give 5MB connection and it is quiet enough to watch online TV 😊 . I have found things more interesting for you also and for the people who are hunting for the same. I have got a way through which you can have anonymity and can easily watch free tv with good speed. I will advise you my friends to search around for Best Free VPN Service. I have got few names which i will share here.
1- proXPN
2- Tunnel Bear
3- FBVPN and many more…

Enjoy Free Service…Cheers !!!!!

Posted: 29 January 2012 09:32 AM   [ # 17 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-01-28

Your best bet to get all of the UK standard channels working is through your laptop, streaming TVCatchup, AngloVPN Email for webaddress seems to do the trick. not too pricey either. Was using the freebie one expat sheild but channel 4 wasnt working or tvcatchup either.

EDITED JURDY

Posted: 15 April 2012 12:41 AM   [ # 18 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-03-16

Ive just been watching Britians Got Talent in Marbella on the VPN thingy, ive been using PM for LINK , EDITED BY JURDY DUE TO SPAM
Seems to be working fine, so far lol, hope that helps
Bri

Posted: 15 April 2012 07:07 PM   [ # 19 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-03-16

Ive been using PM for LINK , EDITED BY JURDY DUE TO SPAM for past few weeks for ITV, BBC etc, works fine enough

you get ban next time jurdy ,

Posted: 25 January 2013 11:00 PM   [ # 20 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2013-01-25

Been on “Link Deleted by Mods SPAM” past few weeks, works well enough for the Beeb, ITV etc. getting sick of the speed of the expat sheild.

PM for link.

Posted: 28 January 2013 05:24 PM   [ # 21 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

You dont need a VPN or a proxy anything.

A free service which is ad-free can be found at http://www.filmon.com/

Scroll down to and select UK TV channels, and make your selection…

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 28 January 2013 06:23 PM   [ # 22 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2013-01-25

I tried the Film On things a while back, was a good service but it ran out after a month saying that I had to subscribe.

Posted: 23 March 2013 09:10 PM   [ # 23 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2013-01-25

Yes I agree with jurdyr, you do have to be careful that your internet connection is 100% percent unmetered or else you will end up paying a small fortune for using it on bandwidth too much. We found out that one the hard way here last winter! We stopped using the dongle and now watch BBC, ITV etc via the computer when it’s connected to the house wifi connection, seems alot faster now also.

I got this through from Laptop Telly mailing me last week ?2.99 for the first month VPN Commercial Link deleted by Admin

I was using filmom but doesnt let you watch the archives from the week for some reason

Admin Note… For setails of the link email the poster…

< 1 2
2 of 2