some suggestions needed!
Posted: 12 November 2010 12:05 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-11-11

I just recently moved to Spain with my 3 sons and they are 3, 5, 6… Age differences are quite difficult for a single dad like me to find the right choice for baby clothing. And Since I’m here, just got here so I was wondering if anyone can give me any ideas or a suggestion on where would be the best place to buy baby wears? I tried to go through sites but the only one I found suitable was wholesale children clothes, but the only problem is I don’t need that many clothing as I only have 3 children. So buying online but not the whole unit, is it possible? Cause if it is so then can you please help me out. I do not want to carry all of them out with me while buying their clothes or even leave them at home while I am shopping for them. I thought buying online should be the best idea but then I am stuck with the sites. So I would really appreciate it if anyone can give me the actually sites…. Thanks in advance you guys…

Posted: 14 November 2010 03:11 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  192
Joined  2008-03-05

Were in spain r u .There are many shops and stores in Spain to bye clothes for kids ,so why do u want to bye on-line.

Posted: 14 November 2010 06:36 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  306
Joined  2007-09-24

If you dont want to drag 3 kids round the shops, why not take the little one whilst the older two are in school?  But online, eBay is good, and often people list lots of clothing by age if you want to pick up a batch of stuff in one go (and one postage charge),

Good luck!

BDP x

Signature 

http://www.costaconnected.com

Posted: 18 November 2010 12:03 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2010-11-11

aight thanks you guys… the idea is to buy online but then do yall know any good sites?

Posted: 22 November 2010 10:18 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2010-11-11

Thanks for the advice though..but I am not a big fan for EBAY as their service sucks and I mostly have to wait for the product to come in. I don’t like shopping with three kids around me. I just need a site that would help me out with this night mare! Anyone has any good sites besides EBAY!