Sharing Photos of Spain
Posted: 29 April 2007 12:27 AM  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

I’ve been a long time fan of flickr.com but today I happened upon a blog entry by the CEO of a newer photo-sharing company called smugmug.com. After checking out smugmug I got to thinking how cool it would be to get people to post their photos from Spain.

I’d love to see you post some of your better shots of the country-side or your new home, or your favourite beach, restaurant/bar, fiesta… whatever. Lots of people read about moving to Spain but a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Also remember quality over quantity, so bust out your photo-editing tools
and crop and colour balance them to perfection.

Now of course I don’t really want you to post your photos directly on the site (although we probably won’t delete them if you do), instead post your links to your best online albums, galleries or individual shots right here. Then go and check out others’ galleries and leave a comment on their site (most photosharing sites offer commenting abilities).

Also note that with some of the photo-sharing sites like smugmug.com you’re actually able to sell your photos to whomever wants them. From what I’ve seen they go for $10-$80 or more. How’s that for enticement?

Try these sites to get started sharing:
flickr
Sony ImageStation

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 21 June 2007 03:49 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2007-06-20

As noche de San Juan is approaching I think it would be great to see different aspects of the event. For those of us that have experienced it before it would be nice to see how others take the event and for those of you who havent it would be afantastic opportunity to see all the different experiences of such a great night…

I’ll be posting mine!

RivieraDelSol