New Business In Spain
Posted: 24 November 2015 06:09 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-11-24

Hi,
I used to live in Spain 12 years ago, I had a very successful restaurant in Fuengirola which I sold.  I moved back to the UK where I have been for the last 12 years.
I’ve been offered an opportunity to take over a closed restaurant in a rural town near the Costa Del Sol.
The restaurant comes with a 2 bedroomed flat on site and is a 50 cover restaurant fully equipped and ready to trade.  The rent for both parts is 450 EUROS a month.
I’ve also been offered a part time job in real estate (that’s what I do in the UK), so the restaurant would not be the only source of income.  I also have a UK income of 1000 euros a month which will continue regardless of location.
My only worries is based on peoples experience is running a restaurant in Spain, still a viable option even with low overheads and additional sources of income.
Would be interested to read peoples thoughts on this.  The town is heavily populated with all nationalities and there is currently less than 20 eating establishments, the vast majority of which are open daytimes only.
We’d be looking at doing an evening bistro French style (which is the area of cookery I am trained in).
Cheers,
DJ.

Posted: 09 September 2017 10:39 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2017-09-09

I’ve been offered a chance to assume control over a shut eatery in a country town close to the Costa Del Sol. The eatery accompanies a 2 bedroomed level nearby and is a 50 cover eatery completely prepared and prepared to exchange. The lease for the two sections is 450 EUROS every month.

Posted: 28 November 2017 06:07 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-11-28

Your site is magnificent, top quality capacity… I am sure various may believe me by and by despite the fact that they can’t set aside opportunity to tell you.