Can the real estate market crash if there’s no inventory?
Posted: 17 May 2018 10:17 AM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2018-05-05

Hello,

Just a general question. With many more buyers looking, rents rising, and less sellers can a real estate market decline considerably? In my market there’s a major housing shortage. I see a lot of overpriced junk, reminiscent of 2005. However now buyers are everywhere. People have to find a place to live. Just trying to come up with a scenario where prices are forced down (realistically). I’ve always thought when interest rates rise things would have to change, but not so sure now since there’s just a lack of housing…

Any help will be apprecited.
I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=241058
Custom explainer video animation service

Thank you

Posted: 26 May 2018 08:14 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2018-01-28

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from triple ‘a’ rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Signature