Investing in Spanish property
Posted: 20 June 2018 03:10 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2018-06-16

Hello,

I am a Dutch man living in Bulgaria. I am looking into diversifying my investments. I am researching the possibilities to buy Spanish property through my Bulgarian company, fix them up where necessary (probably in this case, because of what I am looking for) and then rent them out to tourist, with an aim for the rural/ecological etc. tourist section. Of course selling might be applicable at a point in time. As I live and work in Bulgaria I need to know whether that is possible at all, or that I should incorporate a company in Spain first. I am NOT looking for tax loopholes or such, I just want to manage my assets from here in Bulgaria. Any tips, info or remarks are welcomed.

Please help

I didn’t find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=720775
Startup video production studio

Thank you

Posted: 21 August 2018 03:37 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-08-21

Turbonuoma, the lead agency in renting cars offers great quality services in Vilnius (Lithuania). We have been offering quality automobiliu nuoma (car rental) over the past many years. We have a great collection of vehicles to choose from ? any brand, any make, and according to the purpose for which you rent the car. We offer the services at simple and easy terms. To learn more about our services, you can visit us at www.turbonuoma.lt. Drop in and check out today.