Moving to Madrid for work
Posted: 08 October 2009 12:21 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-10-07

Hi all - my name’s Matt and I’m moving to Madrid in November 2009 for work (internet industry, going to be working for a website based in Madrid).  Coming from the USA (Los Angeles, California) - any other So Cal natives on here?

Anyhow would definitely like to connect with other Madrid residents, I’m sure I’m going to have a million questions once I get in-country.

Thankfully all my papers are handled but my girlfriend and I are still trying to figure out how to get her over here (maybe on a student visa, maybe via a job, not quite sure).  She’s also a USA citizen but I’ll save the begging for advice on Spanish bureaucracy for another post 😊

Drop me a message if you’re in Madrid and want to meet up, I’m always game for meeting new friendly people.  Take care!

Posted: 14 October 2009 01:28 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-10-13
mbc - 08 October 2009 12:21 AM

Hi all - my name’s Matt and I’m moving to Madrid in November 2009 for work (internet industry, going to be working for a website based in Madrid).  Coming from the USA (Los Angeles, California) - any other So Cal natives on here?

Anyhow would definitely like to connect with other Madrid residents, I’m sure I’m going to have a million questions once I get in-country.

Thankfully all my papers are handled but my girlfriend and I are still trying to figure out how to get her over here (maybe on a student visa, maybe via a job, not quite sure).  She’s also a USA citizen but I’ll save the begging for advice on Spanish bureaucracy for another post 😊

Drop me a message if you’re in Madrid and want to meet up, I’m always game for meeting new friendly people.  Take care!

Hello Matt,
I can help you with your Spanish. In Madrid not a lot of people speak Spanish, so you will need to learn it. If you are interested in studying seriously, contact me.
Pilar

Posted: 14 August 2018 12:25 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2018-08-14

I was searching out something like this finally i discovered it quiet thrilling, optimistically you may hold posting such blogs?.preserve sharing.

Ludo Star Skinscraft Football Games